Friday, January 20, 2012

My first Blog!!

Hey there!
Well This is my first blog! I am so excited to start writing and sharing my opinion with you all!!! I will post all kind of things on this blog from couponing, to child care, to hobbies, to how to save money in any and all kinds of ways! Let me give you some of my background. I am a mommy of two! I work as a high school teacher ! I am married and have been for 8 years. I went to Sam Houston State University, I have a Bachelors of Science in Psychology, with a minor in Theater! I am a Tri Sigma, and was one of the Charter sisters of the Etc Omicron chapter at Sam Houston. I started teaching nine years ago. However, I do not teach what my degree is in. I teach American Sign Language. No, I do not teach deaf children, I teach kids that are hearing how to interact with the deaf by exposing them to the deaf world, and teaching them the wonderful language of ASL. They take my class as a foreign language instead of Spanish or French. I LOVE my job and LOVE my kids at school! More about them later! I have two wonderful babies! I have a boy who is 7 and a daughter that is three 3. So I use tons of products for my family, my job, and my way of life, that I will talk about and have so much great advice about! My husband is not a CEO of any company, or a lawyer, or doctor, he works in a chemical plant, he doesn't make 10000000 dollars a year, but he makes a decent living. And I am a teacher so you know what my salary looks like! :) So I am writing this blog for moms to learn to save money on things they buy everyday. As well as products that give you the most bang for your buck! Also just to share general advice on family raising and things we do with our families everyday. I hope you enjoy my blog and will try to post everyday! Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment