Friday, January 20, 2012

A Website I love!

Hey there! OK so I have this website I found that I love! Just a bit about why I like it! I used to be nice and skinny as I am sure most of you were ! Some of you may still be! But I used to be nice and skinny, I was a  ballet dancer. But 13 years and two kids later, I am now about 130 pounds heavier than I was. Well about a year and a half ago I had the lap band. It didn't really work for me the way I wanted it to! So this new year, I started doing two things. Charting my calories, and going to ZUMBA! Well I found this website I think is too cool! It is called www.myfitnesspal.com. It is completely free and you can count all your calories . It has literally EVERY kind of food from restaurants etc etc! Its really cool!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I use that website too. So far it has helped me loose 2 pounds in a week and a half :)

    ReplyDelete